Many times in life we encounter difficulties that seem overwhelming and face decisions, unsure how to best proceed. Many times we need someone to help guide us in how to move forward according to God’s principles. and the Care Ministry team at Church Alive is here for you every step of the way.
"All praise to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. He is the source of every mercy and the God who comforts us. He comforts us in all our troubles so that we can comfort others. When others are troubled, we will be able to give them the same comfort God has given us." – 2 Corinthians 1:3-4
How do I receive care at Church Alive?
- Call Church Alive at (201) 241-2402 extension 2 and leave a voicemail for our Care director or email us and describe your need for assistance: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- One of the leaders best qualified to help will be reaching you.
- A meeting time will then be scheduled where you will be able to meet personally with someone on our Care Ministry team.
- Together, you and the assigned leader will prayerfully assess the best steps for you to take.
- If deemed beneficial, you will be referred to a professional Christian counselor for more in-depth and ongoing counseling.
Church Alive pastors and leaders will not meet privately behind closed doors with members of the opposite sex.