Tools for Growth
Sometimes we need to further knowledge and encouragement around certain topics so Pastors Anthony and Miriam put together a list of resources that can enrich your life and help guide you along different seasons.
Church Wide Fasting Plan 2019
Collectively uniting in prayer and fasting for the upcoming season at Church Alive.
Ten days: March 25th through April 3rd (break fast on Empower Night) then on weekly thereafter on Wednesdays leading up to Good Friday & Easter.
- Good Friday & Easter Services
to open their eyes, so they may turn from darkness to light and from the power of Satan to God. Then they will receive forgiveness for their sins and be given a place among God's people, who are set apart by faith in me. Acts 26:18
Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. Matthew 28:18-20
But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one. 2 Thessalonians 3:3
May the favor of the Lord out God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us- yes, establish the work of our hands. Psalm 90:17
- One main area believing for breakthrough
- Fast lunch at noon to pray 30 to 60 minutes. If not possible, have one meal at anytime and dedicate that meal time to pray for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Everyone to fast two meals and pray during those meal times.
- If for health reasons you are unable to skip a meal, select something you can give up during that fast that will give you more time in prayer and to the Word. Examples: social media, gym, type of food group, coffee, etc.